The tax bills for the 2015 property taxes were mailed out this week(11/23/15). The base rate is $9.54, which is lower than last year. If you are located within a precinct, your rate will be higher than this depending on your location, but it will still be less than last year. Please note the following:
- We accept cash or check payable to the Tax Collector (sorry – no credit cards)
- Payments are due by December 23, 2015, after which interest begins to accrue.
- The Tax Collector hours are Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri 8am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-4pm and Sat. 8am-11am. CLOSED Thurs. and Sun.
- You must include a self-addressed STAMPED envelope and a copy of the bill if you want a receipt mailed back to you.
- If you have a change of address, please use the form on the website and be sure ALL listed property owners sign the change form.
- If you have a question about the Assessed Value, please send your inquiry in writing to the Selectmen’s Office. It will then be forwarded to the Assessor. Please remember that the bill reflects the status of the property as of April 1, 2015.