In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Town of Bartlett has closed the Town Hall to the public, however staff will be available to transact business during normal business hours as best we can. Many transactions can occur online, so please check throughout this website  first before contacting offices.

In order to conduct business, we are using the following procedures:



Car registrations – All renewals can be done by mail or online. New cars will need to be done by appointment. Please email at or call (603) 356-2300 for an appointment, assistance or instructions.

Property Taxes – these can be paid online at or by mail.  NOTE:  2020 tax bills are not available yet. If you need other information, please email at or call (603) 356-2300.  Copies of tax bills can be obtained from the tax kiosk.

Transfer Station stickers – application forms are on our website and can be obtained by mail by including a self-addressed, stamped envelope. There are also forms outside the front door at the Town Hall.  Stickers will be mailed to you, so be sure to provide your MAILING ADDRESS.  There is no fee for the sticker.

Birth or Death Certificates – These can be done online via the Vital Records button. Please email at or call (603) 356-2300 for further assistance.

Marriage Licenses – These will be done by appointment only, so please email at or call (603) 356-2300 to arrange a time.

Dog Licenses – If you registered your dog last year, it can be done online via the Dog Licensing button and you will need your dog’s license number from last year. For new registrations, please email at or call (603) 356-2300 for further instructions. 

There is a dropbox to the right of the front door where you can leave documents or other items.  It is checked frequently throughout the day.  Transactions will occur at the Town Clerk’s back door.  There is also a secure dropbox by the back door for the Town Clerk transactions.


Assessment cards, property file information, or any other information from our office can be obtained by emailing us at or calling (603) 356-2950 for more information and how to obtain it.  Deeds are available online at (Carroll County).  Septic plans are available from NH Dept. of Environmental Services at  We do not have plot plans or property surveys.  Assessment cards can be obtained by sending an email and picking it up from our drop box at the front door and leaving the fee or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope with $1.00 per card to the Selectmen’s Office, 56 Town Hall Rd., Intervale, NH 03845 and it will be mailed to you.

Most application/permit forms are on our website, so please check the Documents section of this website first before contacting our office.

Selectmen’s Meetings are suspended at this time.  If you have an emergency or something that needs to be addressed, please email, mail, or call the office.

There is a dropbox to the right of the front door where you can leave documents or other items.  It is checked frequently throughout the day.



Due to the potential for spreading the COVID 10 virus, the Transfer Station will NOT be accepting clothing for Planet Aid and the Dump Store will be closed. We will also be practicing social distancing, so please excuse our long distance interactions and possible yelling of directions to you.

Transfer Station stickers are MANDATORY.

The recent adherence to displaying a transfer station sticker is not a new policy – residents and taxpayers have always been required to display a sticker when using the facility. Due to some facilities closing and/or going to limited hours, people from other areas or states are coming to the Bartlett Transfer Station and attempting to use our facility.  We want to make sure that the Bartlett portion of the Transfer Station is used by Bartlett residents and taxpayers only. The only way to ensure this is through the proper displaying of a Transfer Station sticker. Our attendants cannot be expected to know everyone.

No Bartlett resident or taxpayer will be denied the ability to dump once, however, you will be asked to make sure to get a sticker for future visits. You may obtain a sticker by getting a form at the Transfer Station or to the right of the front door at the Town Hall or they are on our website at Attendants CANNOT issue stickers, they do not have them. Fill out the form and either mail it in or leave it in the mailbox outside the front door of Town Hall (NOT the one at the road) and your sticker will be mailed to you. Be sure you have provided your mailing address on the form.



The Transfer Station will once again be accepting items that require a fee such as construction debris, appliances, etc. starting on Monday, April 27, 2020. Please follow the signs and directions provided by the attendants. While we will accept cash, we prefer checks if possible to minimize contact between people. There is a $5.00 minimum fee for construction debris.

Users of the Transfer Station are once again reminded that a Transfer Station sticker from the town is MANDATORY. Forms are available at the Town Hall (to the right of the front door) or from our website

Please also respect the social-distancing criteria and wear masks if necessary.

Your cooperation in following the prescribed procedures and protecting our employees and yourselves is appreciated.

We apologize for some of the measures we have had to take, but we are trying to keep things open and operational as best we can and cooperation and patience from the residents is needed. Sometimes outside forces dictate what we can and cannot do and we are trying to work with those forces and still provide a place for Bartlett’s citizens to get rid of their trash. 

Your cooperation in these trying times will help us all get to the end of this crisis.


If you have an EMERGENCY, dial 911.

For other inquiries, please call (603) 356-5868 which will connect you with the non-emergency dispatch at the Sheriff’s Department where you can leave a message.  Or you can email at



They can be contacted by email at or or calling (603) 356-2226.  Meetings are suspended at this time.



NH Health Officers,

It’s likely that you’re getting many questions about the novel coronavirus situation, or COVID-19. The DPHS phone lines have been very busy, and we’d like health officers to refer people to the correct resources. The information reported here may change, so please visit the trusted websites and read email updates each day.

In the best-case scenario, a citizen would get information from a trusted source and avoid calling the phone lines. If they need more information, they can call 211 with general questions, or call NH DPHS for suspect-case questions, or if they feel sick, call a healthcare provider. Please note that the hours of the phone lines for the NH DPHS have changed.

Direct people who want to learn more about COVID-19 to these two trusted websites:



Direct people with general questions on COVID-19 to this phone number:  2-1-1

Callers will reach a phone menu, and then select the ‘COVID’ option to reach a live operator.  Callers should expect to wait patiently for many minutes to reach an operator. 


Direct people to immediately report any suspect cases of COVID-19 (via exposure or travel) to the DPHS at these phone numbers:

During the day, call 603-271-4496 (office hours from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM) or 603-271-5300 (only after hours). Caller should expect to leave a message with an operator, or leave a voice mail, and wait patiently for a return call within a few hours.


Direct sick people (i.e. symptomatic with fever, cough or shortness of breath) to call their healthcare provider:

If they don’t have a provider, they can call an urgent care clinic and ask for an evaluation.

Share this: